Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shopping in Stockholm

My very new and favorite Sel (Salt) glass 50's inspired jar I am so in LOVE!
A couple of weeks ago I took Lilla A to Stockholm on the X2000 speed train. He loved it. It makes a 6 hour ride down to three and is nice to do a mommy and Lilla A adventure together. I love anything to do with baking and cooking dishes and gadgets. I can not tell you the hours I have spent drooling over all the wonderful things there is to buy to make your cooking and baking experience more enjoyable. I was lucky enough to make it to the new  HOUSE DOCTOR shop in PUB and buy me a few little goodies.

I just had to have the Sel container and at 150 sek kr that is one heck of a deal. (about 30 dollars) It is so convenient and fits my kitchen like a charm. My original thought was to find some sort of small tray or box to fit all my sauces and oils and vinegars. I came across this rack for letters, but thought what a great multi service product it would be for my sauces. It would be easy to clean and it could hold the weight of everything. Good buy at 195Kr. Thanks House Doctor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment